My business is called Chai Obsessed. It will sell chia tea and latte syrpes, chai cakes and buscuits and I may even research into chai soaps and shower gels.
Sunday, 4 May 2014
Change of thought
In the holidays I started to think about my business idea in more depth and I figured it is a business idea that isn't individual. There a thousands of similar businesses out there today with the theme of healthy/fit as it is the new craze and way of our life style today. If I wanted to be successful I needed to think of something different so it stands out not just another of the same business with the same audience and the same products. Considering the first term was more about learning about enterpurers, research and running a business and I had only made the business card for my business I figured its not too late to change idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment